Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to Insights by Ish!

    Welcome to Insights by Ish! My name is Ashmin Ram and I am truly so excited to be launching my blog as of today (March 1, 2011). A big dream with the combination of faith and belief has lead me to this point and I would just like to thank everyone for their love and support. For those wondering what "Ish" is, it is just a nickname given to me by close family and friends that I have chosen to use for this blog simply because it had a better ring too it! I have created this page to bring two things together that I feel passionate about: Empowerment and Beauty. I feel that everyone in life needs a place to get reassurance, encouragement, and a few good beauty tips. My goal is to create an atmosphere/page where people can look and feel good about themselves internally and externally. I try to focus and see the "silver lining" in every situation also I believe that everything in life happens for a reason and every outcome from an experience varies depending on how We Choose to perceive the situation. But it is not just about our thoughts and perceptions but also on how we take care of ourselves. Self value is self esteem! I am a little bit into everything when it comes to the beauty world but mostly skin obsessed! I love too research and try new things to get the most flawless and glowing skin. I am sure a majority of us feel this way but don't have the time to do all the research and would just prefer to try the remedies that work. Well this is why I created the Polished 2 Perfection section, I figure since I already do the research that I can my share my beauty tips and remedies so that everyone can have great skin and be Polished 2 Perfection. I look forward to writing and will do my best to deliver the best quality insights and beauty tips to all my readers. Thank you and enjoy!

Where Empowerment and Beauty meet 

Gbu, (God Bless you)
Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment