Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Treat for Me and My Readers


Insights By Ish is Going to NYC!!!!!
   
     To all my wonderful readers, I went ahead and booked a plane ticket to NYC today and will be taking a trip in April. I am out of my body excited and totally looking forward to going back. The last time I was in New York was when I was bringing in my 22nd birthday with my best friend and now I am 29 and ready to get LIVE!!!!!! This picture is taken of Park Ave which is where I will be staying. It is located in midtown Manhattan and allows me to have access to everything and anything. I look forward to feeling and experiencing the AMAZING energy this city has to offer, the diversity of the people, and the great expansion of Insights that I will learn and share with my readers. I will keep everyone posted and updated with Insights and Pictures. This journey will be even more amazing because I will be taking it with all my readers.

Love,
Ish

Blessings to Everyone!!!