Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get the Glow!!!!!


Famous Bollywood Actress: Rani Mukherjee
 
         I woke up this morning and remember thinking about the big weekend that I have ahead of me and wondering about what I can do to make my skin be at its absolute finest and have the most radiant glow. And when I mean glow, I mean shining at its finest! So instead of using a mask that I have at home, I decided to do some research and put together the fastest and easiest formulas to get my results. So here is what I came up with and what my evening will be consisting of. I will try these new remedies and report back on Monday with the results.

Polished 2 Perfection Tips:

Goal: Get a glowing face

You will need:
1. Water
2. Herbs ( lavender, eucalyptus, etc)
3. Honey ( 2 tablespoons)
4. Banana (1)
5.Green Tea (1 bag)

Procedure / Apply:

1. Have a at Home Herbal Steam Facial
* wash your face (with an exfoliating cleanser if you can to remove dead cells), pull you hair back, and boil some herbs in a pot with hot water. Take a towel, cover your head over the pot (not to close) and sit for 15 minutes and let the steam penetrate in your skin. After steam, do not touch or apply anything to face and just let it sit for at least 10 minutes ( all your pores are open).

2. Make a Homemade Mask. While your face is purifying, make a mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 banana. Apply to your face and neck. Wash after 15 minutes and we should see an instant glow!
*Banana = contains lots of B6, B12 vitamins
*Honey = rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C

3. Drink a cup of Green Tea
*Rich in antioxidants and vitamins

4. Relax

Enjoy your glow!



P2P #4