Friday, March 11, 2011

Check In....

Check In Point:

    On Monday, I began the week by writing an article on getting a jump start and setting a "goal of the week". It is Friday now and I think it is important to do a check in and see where everyone is at with their goals. Personally, my goal of the week was to read two magazines for research and do a layout for "Insights by Ish". I accomplished thoroughly in reading the magazines and wrote about it but I have not done my layout yet. However, I still have a feeling of accomplishment because I completed and eliminated one of my tasks. So for those who participated in this exercise, I suggest you to do a check in with yourself, see where you are at with your goal, and keep in mind that the week is not over and we still have until Sunday to complete our goal.  Have a wonderful and safe weekend and I will have a Polished to Perfection tip on Monday!

Work as hard as you play!


Insight # 5