Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love NYC!!!!!


                                                               

        My stay in New York City is going absolutely wonderful! I am staying at a great place on Park Ave on the 24th floor. Every morning when I wake up, I look out the window and daze at the beautiful sights of NYC and gaze at the Empire state building. It is the most inspirational, motivational, and empowering feeling to look down and watch a bunch of people and cars maneuver around on such a mission. The amount of productivity is a adrenalin within itself! It is truly like watching life in complete action. The pace in Manhattan is very fast but the people are very friendly, the success is extraordinary, and the options are endless. I am truly so thankful for this amazing blessing and look forward to every minute of my days here.

Believe in yourself and your dreams!

Become a fan by clicking below: Thanks!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Insights-By-Ish-Where-Empowerment-and-Beauty-Meet/183354405041613