Monday, April 25, 2011

Extended Stay In NYC / Opportunity

Hello Everyone,

There has been no question that NYC has been wonderful to me and I have enjoyed the night life scene tremendously! However, everything in life needs balance and my theory is to "work as hard as I play"! I have decided to extend my stay here in NY for another week for business. There are endless opportunities here for business and networking. My plan is to aggressively gain several leads this week and build off of that. I have already landed a few great hooks for "writing" and set up an exclusive interview (I will fill you in on the celebrity guest that I will be interviewing later this week). I figure when life brings you opportunities and you are in the position to receive them, then knowing when to listen and accept a blessing is a part of the success!

Always stay Focused!