Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Tribute to Me

  
      I would like to take this moment to wish myself a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In this moment, I am so grateful to have experienced 30 years of life along with ALL my great blessings that I have been granted. The gift of life is truly precious and one that I cherish. I take this moment to appreciate all my blessings that have brought me to where I am at now! I thank the powers above for my health, my loving family and friends, mine and all my loved ones safety, guidance, flourishment, truth, everlasting memories, my timeless beauty... :), love, and truly the list goes on! Every year is different but for me this year marks a transition in eras, I am completing my 20's and entering my 30's. I must say that I have had a PERFECT 20's and seal it with a kiss of contentment! I enter the next phase of my life with complete trust, faith, and confidence; in addition, I look forward to all that is in store for me and receive it with open arms. Thank you to all the great beings that I have connected with in this world and thank you for letting me share my light with you!


Love, Me... :)