Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Insights By Ish is in NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!


       I am in New York city as of this morning and I am absolutely loving it! I was literally greeted by this song this morning as I got into my private car and headed towards my Park Ave Suite. As soon as I got off the plane, I remember feeling the sensational feeling of being back in NYC. However, as I was driven through the sights of Queens towards Midtown Manhattan everything had looked different. There was a different beauty, history, and art that I instantly fell in love with and was captivated by. I was surrounded by VERY tall amazing various designed buildings that stood very sturdy and strong, streets filled with cars and yellow cabs, and people and shops of every kind. I am amazed by this powerful and beautiful city and all that it has to offer. It is different being back but Amazing because I am seeing New York through the same pair of eyes but a whole new perspective. My theme for this trip in NYC is: To Make Magic, stay tuned...

Having the time of my life with my sister Veronica aka BeBe!