Friday, April 1, 2011

Ask Ish: Is Available as of Today!

Hey Everyone,

I am excited to say that "Ask Ish" is available as of today April 1, 2011 for my readers to seek advice and make suggestions for topics that you may want me to write about and hear my "Insights" on. So here is how it is going to work:

Whether it is seeking advice or making a suggestion. Please email me at insightsbyish@gmail.com and in the Subject area Please indicate whether it is a Suggestion or Advice, that way I will be able to keep the sections separated and reply back promptly.

* Advice Column:
Everything will be emailed to me at insightsbyish@gmail.com  and read by ONLY me. It will also be kept 100% confidential. From the vass amount of readers that I received through Insights By Ish, I decided to create this column to reach out to my readers even more and do my best to simplify, keep perspective, and shed light on life's journey.

*Suggestions:
Although all my "Insights" come from me there is always space for expansion!  I write for myself and my readers. I want my readers to have the options to interact with me and let me hear what they may want me to write about. Options are always GREAT!

All I ask for from my readers is to please be patient with me if I am not able to get back to you right away, but just know that I will respond to you. I look forward to another great journey with my readers!

GBU, (God Bless You)
Ish