Monday, May 2, 2011

Goodbye NYC / Hello MIAMI !!!!!!

   

     I have had such a wonderful trip here in NYC and I thank this wonderful city for being so great to me. I have experienced so many new places, restaurants, and events. The street lights have inspired me, the Gala events have motivated me, and the fast pace has helped me pick up my own movement towards my goals. I learned a lot on this trip and was exposed to many new things. I think being in NYC at this stage of my life definitely allowed me to appreciate the variety in this city; furthermore, my openness to receive contributed to the exposure that I have experienced. The theme for this trip was to make magic and indeed the magic happened! My journey continues to a new destination which is Miami. I have never been but am looking forward to another new and blessed adventure!


Until Next time NYC!!!!!!